Thursday, December 3, 2009

3 days left

A quick update. I'm leaving in 3 days, I'm really excited but at the same time I'm a tad sad. Won't see twin for 6 weeks :(
Anyways I'll be in HK for a day and then I leave for TAIWAN!!!! I've wanted to go there ever since I've been hooked onto dramas and stuff.  I'm going with some family friends and I'm sooooo excited. Staying for 5 days :D What are some must eats in Taiwan?
Also i might be going on some food tour for 2 days to my mum's home town Shunde (i think that's how you spell it) in Guangdong province. I've been there before and the food is amazing.
Also might meet up with my good friend and FOOD BUDDY Bens :) All year we just spent chem class talking about food which i think contributed to my bad scores in chem. Bens loves his food, not surprising considering his father is a chef...
Really have to finish packing.
And Doug still needs to make Carbonara....maybe tomorrow night. Mum's making chinese roast pork 烧肉tonight =P

No comments:

Post a Comment