My tandoori obsession continues =]
Method: Don't think it takes a genius to figure out the steps.
- Cut salmon steak into bite size pieces (keep in mind it will shrink a little bit when you cook it)
- Scoop a teaspoon of tandoori paste and mix, you only need enough to coat the pieces. About 1-2tsp per steak. (don't add too much as paste is normally quite salty)
- Place 1tbsp(per steak) of cornflour on a little dish.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Dip the SKIN of the salmon into the cornflour (light coating) and place into the pan skin side DOWN.
- Repeat with all pieces, use your hands, it's way faster.
- Once skin is crisp turn and cook all the other sides.
Serve with rice.