Came home from my first exam for the year.
Played an hour of wii to relax.
Made some awesome lunch...of ramen...or otherwise called instant noodles.
I made the chashu last week, been sitting there waiting to be eaten.
To get this awesome bowl of noodles done in 10 mins. (best if you use tonkotsu/shoyu/miso flavour noodles)
1. Put a pot of water on the stove put your egg in (just covering the egg). Boil the water.
2. Boil some water in the kettle (too add to pot later and to make soup)
3. Slice chashu and put under grill.
4. After the pot has been boiling for a min add in more water from kettle, enough to cover the noodles.
5. Add noodles. Cook for 3 mins.
6. Flip chashu.
7. Stir noodles.
8. Make soup with flavouring packet.
9. Put noodles into bowl. Dunk egg into a bowl of cold water until cold enough to peel.
10.Meanwhile take chashu out and put into bowl with noodles.
11. Peel egg and cut in half.
Guess what I just did!
Taught you how to make instant noodles =P