Thursday, April 1, 2010

Eating Out: Yoyogi, Eastland, Ringwood

Spent the morning shopping at Eastland in Ringwood trying to find a present for my awesome friend. Managed to walk the entire Eastland then deciding to go with something I found within 5 minutes of walking into the shopping centre =.=" Ooooooo, and I saw Dora the Explorer "in real life" and she looked very very scary. She was taking pics with lots of little kids, some were pretty scared.
So after all that walking, mum and I were pretty tired and hungry, however one round of the food court and nothing particularly interesting appealed to me. I wanted sushi, and food court sushi is probably the worst sushi you can get. Opted for the sushi deluxe at Yoyogi to share for part one of lunch.
Sushi Deluxe $9.80
I have to say it wasn't as bad as I expected. The rice was a little too vinegared and not sweet enough. Everything else was pretty good. The white fish had no taste like usual, however the salmon was pretty good and mum said the tuna was pretty good as well.

Food: 6.5/10 Of course there is much better sushi out there but in food court sushi terms, it's quite good.
Service: 8/10 Very quickly served although it was lunch hour and the man did quite a good job understanding us in the very very noisy environment. But then again, he should be used to it.
Environment: 6/10 It's a food court at lunch hour...what more can i say.

Verdict? Quite impressed considering it is from the food court. If I had to eat at the food court again I would seriously consider coming here again. 

Lunch part two consisted of a CUP NOODLE XD Shrimp Creamy Tom Yum flavour, loved it, sooooooooooo nice except for the msg. And less than $1 for one. Bought 6 yesterday when I was at Box Hill, they're supposed to be for my locker so I can have them at school, I hope they'll last till school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment