Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Age Food Photo Comp

On Thursday I spotted this little ad box thingo in the corner of the green guide where it said photo comp for food photos!!! I was like 0.0 The Age is doing this?!!! My motivation, the $2000 worth of photography equipment, because at the moment, a 5mp point and shoot with a tiny blurry screen is quite annoying when taking lots of photos. As much as I love the manual focus on my ancient camera, the screen is so small and blurry I can't actually tell if what I'm trying to take is focused or not.

So why would I be telling people about this competition if I want to win it? (Although I know I won't but you have to have a tiny bit of hope right?) I can't enter it as I'm not 18 =( I went online to look at terms and conditions and it said must be 18 years of age. Damn, just one more month!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, so all food bloggers/photographers out there, go enter since it's free and you can have unlimited entries I believe. Entries close next Friday (23rd of July) http://www.promotions.theage.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. dianaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaJuly 18, 2010 at 12:23 AM

    just pretend ur 18! or like enter under ur bro's name or something, they'll never know! do it bow yunny i reckon u have a pretty good chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, my photos are pretty crap compared to everyone else's.

    ReplyDelete