Sunday, November 14, 2010

NEW BLOG! 200th post +update

So this is the 200th post and it's going to be about my new blog.
I started a new blog a few days ago for all the posts that don't belong on a food blog. Like photography and other random things that happen in life. Please check it out =]
http://nonfoodieponderings.blogspot.com/

Recently I've sort of hit a rut with food/food blogging. I think exams have drained me and I really just want to get away from it all. So if there's a lack of posts I'm sorry, they will come. And I'll fix up this blog soon, I think it needs a new look.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your 200th post! i keep deleting some of my old irrelevant posts, so it never makes the 200 mark xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 200th post! I haven't even got 100 =( haha....

    ReplyDelete