Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Full 360

This is not a review or a recipe post.

In a month a half's time this blog will have done a 360, a full cycle. The very reason why I started blogging was to document and share the great foods of Hong Kong, which explains the weblink name, Honkiememories, for the blog. And during the 2 years that I have been posting here I have learnt and discovered so much about food. About my passion, although there were times where I hit the blogging wall and have only recently gotten back into it.

Needless to say I'm incredibly excited. The thought of the shopping and food is driving me through this exam period. However things in HK aren't very cheap any more, especially since the exchange rate has dropped =[ Meaning I'll have to work extra shifts at work and save up more.

I'll probably blog as often as I can in HK so I don't end up with a backlog of posts. So if you're interested, come and check every now and then over summer or you can look at my Hong Kong posts from the start of the blog. However, I'm considering to end this blog after the trip. It just feels like I've accomplished what I want with the blog.

Please drop a comment if you have any good suggestions on where to eat in HK, or what foods are must eats.

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading through all our HK posts ;) It completely motivated me to write blog posts more often when on holidays- only problem was that I read it meany meany months before I actually went on holidays, and so I never really ended up posting anything :S

    I'm going to HK too! I'm so excited :D I haven't tried it, but have you heard of a restaurant in Hong Kong called Modern Toilet? I've always wanted to go there.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that's where I've been wanting to go too. I always forget and parents don't seem as keen on the idea as I am. I'll try and visit this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This content is really helpful and easy to understand, i really like it and will share it to others thanks.

    !...Ultimately we have introduced the best, and cheap skips hire services...!

    Different cheap skip hire Coventry has made your life easier to manage your wastes/garbage from Home, Garden, Building, construction areas from your doors. You may select your desired skip services to eliminate waste management challenging activities.

    We are a group (Coventry Skip Hire) business with many years in the waste industry. Therefore, we pride ourselves on giving cheap skips to hire in Coventry and offering fair prices.

    Skip hire in Coventry is a highly professional, fast, reliable organization for a delightful customer experience. We are experienced and comfortable on budget skips Coventry has a developed customer base in both the industrial and residential sectors.

    Our skips Coventry are available for you to find the best and cheap skip hire service with multiple sizes like mini skip size & price, midi skip size & price, builder skip size & price, and maxi skips size & price. The goal of our organization is to clear and dispose of waste/ garbage according to the policies and maintain a clean and green environment; that's why skip hire Coventry is number one.

    ReplyDelete