Sunday, May 15, 2011

Masterchef Training: No recipe [Week 2]

I think I might add into these posts what I would make each episode (except for Chefs Challenge, Team Challenge Masterclass). Masterchef weeks start on the Sunday by the way.

Sunday: Taste test followed by Invention Test = Potstickers/Gyozas.
Monday: Dish that got you into food = Typical chinese meal of 3 dishes 1 soup. One stir fried dish. (helping Mum make dinner at night)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: Not applicable.

I didn't cook anything along the lines of Masterchef this week. Only a Stir Fried Noodle dish (炒河粉) and a Pasta Bake over the weekend.

Mystery Box tonight though. Maybe I'll cook something next week.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad to find that the youtube account that uploads updated masterchef episodes had been deleted T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried watching on their website? Or does it tell you you're not in Australia? I'm sure you can download it....not legally?

    ReplyDelete